We use a few cookies for our own security systems and to make the website faster. These cookies do not track the normal visitor and do not store any personal information, except in these circumstances:
- We may store data in a cookie if you log in to any section of the site
- We may store data if we believe that this IP address is making a suspicious number of requests.
However, like most other websites, we do collect a small amount of anonymous data about our visitors. This is limited to tell us simply how many people visited the site and when. The principle reasons for this data collection are to ensure that there is no illegal or unfair activity on this website and to review the success of the site.
Don't worry, we can't read what you write until you send it.
- Cookies can be cleared through your browser's settings panel. Often this is alongside your history,
- Cookies can be disabled in the settings of most browsers.
- Websites cannot access each others cookies